This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
My name is Abhiash Raja.
• A professional with over 6+ years of cross-cultural experience in Project Coordination, Operations, Sales, Purchasing and Administration.
• Highly skilled Professional with experience in implementing pioneering support Projects in domains like Transportation, Waste Management, Contracting, Packaging and Manufacturing
• Skilled in mapping clients’ business requirements and translating these requirements into functional specifications, services, implementations and custom designing solutions
MBA (Operations Management - Pursuing) from Amity University July 2019
• BE (Information Science) from MS Engineering College, Visvesvaraya Technological University in 2014
• 12th from Seshadripuram Composite PU College, Department of Pre- University Education in 2010
• 10th from St. Mary’s Convent, Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board in 2008
• Complete responsible for executing all the waste management/industrial cleaning contracts as per the contractual terms of the client and advising the team members such as supervisor, helpers, technician and drivers to execute all job tasks preassigned and scheduled by the management.
• Overall handling of the waste management operations.
• Complete handling of Vehicles like Super Sucker Tankers, Vacuum Tankers, Skip loaders, Hook loaders, Jetting Tankers, Hi-Pressure Jet
• Provide complete support in tank cleaning and sludge removal jobs.
• Coordinating with the team regarding the oil transfers from the tank
to another tank by providing them the guidance and HSE issues that
• Instruct the team to follow the HSE rules and regulations are
followed at every moment of the job.
• Collaborating in assigning, scheduling of company’s manpower,
machineries and equipment’s at project site.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased
• Handling day to day operational activities of the industrial service
• Reviewing the permits issued by the operations personnel, ensuring
proper measures are taken prior to the commencement of the work, such as equipment or plant isolation, shutdown and necessary tests so that all HSE Procedures are followed.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice managers
• Plan approaches and pitches according to the situation of the market
• Prepare and maintain an updated HSE plan for the Project.
• Reporting to the Operation Manager of Industrial Services Division
and submit timely reports and updates as when required by him
• Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in
terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
• Coordinating and overseeing the internal department work
• Preparing of Quotation and Local Purchase Orders for the projects
• Tracing the operational expenses of each department and inform
the General Manager
• Coordinating with team members for integration and maintenance;
cooperating with other teams across the organization