This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Looking for a suitable carrier enrichment opportunity with an organization that utilizes my 8 years of professional experience(6.5 years of Middle east experience)
• BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY – completed bachelor of technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering from MG University , Federal Institute of Science & Technology, Angamaly ,Kerala (2008-2012)
• Completed Higher Secondary Senior Examination from Kerala Board in 2007.
• Completed Secondary Board Examination from CBSE MET Public School in 2005.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)- routing and switching, ID – CSCO12571983
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)- routing and switching- CSCO12571983
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)-Security, ID - CSCO12571983
I have 8 years of professional experience(6.5 years of Middle east experience) in Telecom industry.
Senior Service Desk Operations Engineer at Vodaofone Qatar on behalf of Penta consulting (Feb’2015- Present)
• Manage end to end Incident management and Problem management activites in accordance with the defined set of Vodafone’s proprietary Project Plan and Project Governance arrangements.
• Provided technical support to all ITIL process owners and support audits on process
• Act as a focal bridge between the Business and Service Management function, contributing to the Incidents, Service Requests etc and bringing together Technology and Business stakeholders to keep them updated. Ability to Coordinate with Technical and Non-Technical Audience
• To restore a normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained following ITIL best practices approach in adherence with the service-level agreements.
• Systematic issues and problems are addressed proactively using ticketing tool ( BMC Remedy ) and are communicated to senior management and executive levels for awareness and prioritization.
• Preparing Key Operating Procedures,Documents of Understanding and Knowledge base.
• Developed and implemented various process improvements within the team as per ITIL methods and practices.
• Giving consultation to the new Vendor about the existing process.
• Liaising with different departments for Re-Designing the process.
• Performing and communicating Daily health checks to Management across VODAFONE QATAR and Clients.
• Reviewing SLA performance and recommend corrective actions
• Perform monitoring on IT and network elements according to the monitoring tools and alarms
• Preparation of Weekly Business review report.
• Team Progress Tracking
• Have done an end to end project workshop for vendor transition(FMS system) in accordance with PMP framework.
• Performed Training workshop for new joiners in the Team to train them on the entire process and monitoring their transition
IP and Security and OMC Engineer in Nokia Solutions and Networks on behalf of Quassar innovations (April 2014-Jan 2015)
• Manage Vodafone India Telecom network at Kerala circle.
• Network Management, performance measurement, fault management, access security.
• Identify Priority basis Faults/Alarms and recommend appropriate resolution action.
• Tracked and monitored incoming connectivity andsecurity complaints by using Remedy.
• Perform network maintenance, diagnostics work and provide technical support to cross-organizational teams and engineering associates.
• Work closely with the Transport, IP engineering, Data Center and Network Operations Center to implement end-to-end networking solutions.
• Working on Cisco Firewalls ASA/FWSM/PIX, Fortinet Firewall, Checkpoint Firewall, F5 BIG-IP, F5 Viprion, Cisco Nexus, Cisco routers, Cisco catalyst Switches, Cisco 6500, Alcatel Omni switches, Forti Analyzer, Forti manager, Forti Mail, Forti Authenticator & Forti Web
• Support senior engineers on Implementing security policies using ACL, Firewall, IPSEC, SSL, VPN, IPS/IDS, AAA(TACACS+ & RADIUS).
• Configuring network access servers and routers for AAA Security.
• Analyze existing systems and support upgrades to increase performance and productivity.
• Generating and Automating reports for Core and BSS network elements.
• Configure and implement the new change requirements and network enhancement changes.
• Expertise in all the activities of OMC and NOC related to Alarm Monitoring, Fault Management, Configuration Management and Implementation of features in the Network
• Day to day optimization works.
• Support senior engineers on configuration like executing scripts during maintenance window.
• Counter analysis and KPI formation for both voice and data service.
RF and IP Network Engineer/Coordinator in Power Tech Electrical and Electronics Services (June 2012-Feb 2014)
• Implemented network infrastructures to best fit customer security requirements, budget and timeline.
• Manage and support client side network.
• To configure and implement new change requirements and network enhancement changes.
• Coordinating and Escalating for all kind of outages and to resolve those well within the SLA.
• Conducted risk assessments for new customers to ensure compliance to rules and regulations
• Create and publish network diagrams, network master sheet data inventory and IP Schema.
• Collect statistics from field (Drive Test) and from performance tool, monitor network performance on routine basis, handling customer complaints, perform drive around test and analysis of the statistics.
• Analysis of statistics, producing performance reports on regular basis for both RAN and core key performance indicators. Immediate escalation of ambiguities/ critical issue for corrective actions.
• 2G/3G Huawei Network Performance management.
• Conduct drive around test, before and after any changes made in the network to verify that the objectives of planned changes have been achieved.
• Testing network performance against any software changes/ upgrade, hardware changes/ upgrade, addition of new cell sites or changes made in the network from the reports.