report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
Certified Facilities & Safety Manager completed the Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineer & BCs in Commerce more than 16 years implement full responsibility and accountability operational requirement of fire and life safety systems in HMC Ambulance Service facilities management in compliance with the latest Codes, Standards, National and HMC requirements and procedures, training the staff in matters of safety, ensuring compliance with the requirements of various local and international codes, standards and regulation on fire health and safety, excellent interpersonal, planning, organizational, time management, and communication skills; general knowledge and expertise in general business.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTIAL ENGINEERING 2019 – 2021
UNIVERSITY OF VISAYAS
CEBU CITY, PHILIPPINES
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMMERCE` 1996 – 2001
UNIVERSITY OF NEGROS OCIDENTAL RECOLETOS
BACOLOD CITY, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN SYSTEM/SOFTWARE ENGINEERING 2014 – 2017
APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION
Position : FIRE HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
Company : Hamad Medical Corporation Ambulance Service (JULY 2005 – PRESENT)
: Doha, Qatar
- Conduct fire inspections, reviews building plans, and conducts fire scene investigations
- Identifies potential safety or hazards, takes actions or makes recommendation to eliminate hazard.
- Oversees various fire suppression technology annual service contracts as well as the
- development of evacuation plans for all HMC buildings
- Works closely with facilities, planning and project management in review of plans and
specifications to ensure they meet all applicable laws, codes, and standards, Design and update and implements safety education programs
- Secures compliance with fire prevention codes, lows and standards through plan reviews,
inspection and code enforcement
- Prepares written reports for building projects administrators on finding from plans, highlighting areas requiring attention
- Inspects and prepares fire safety reports on existing building
- Contacts audit inspections and test of fire safety codes and standards FMS/SMS 1041
- Represent fire safety in facility safety committees
- Ensure that all installed fire and safety equipment’s comply with the relevant local and
international (NFPA, JCAHO etc.) codes, standards and regulations and that necessary
periodic installation test is carried out for continued compliance
- Coordinate with the fire brigade to acquaint the latter with the hospitals layout, fire plan
and all matters related to the fire brigades, need to provide and effective firefighting service to the hospitals and other HMCs facilities
- Prepare long and short terms plans pertaining to fire and safety systems and equipment’s in order to meet and in accordance with the strategic plans of the department.
- To develop and implement policies and procedure to ensure the effective operation and
maintenance of safety equipment’s, firefighting system and accident prevention schemes
- Responsible for organizing and regular training of the hospital staff in fire precaution, drills and other matters concerning safety.
- To participate in the hospital disaster and safety committees and the preparation and
periodic review of emergency preparedness and evacuation plans.
- Submit yearly capital equipment’s, manpower and tools requirements for the section or unit as part of the department’s annual budget preparation program.
- Complies with HMC policies and procedures and in particular infection control, safety and
- quality Management.
Position : DIRECTOR – NATIONAL OFFICE QATAR
Company : WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION (MARCH 2014 – PRESENT)
: Doha, Qatar
- United Nation Health Safety & Environment representative
- To encourage the effective exchange of information and experiences between members of the WSO;
- Collaborate with other international organizations in areas of mutual concern;
- Promote the continuous advancement of safety and accident prevention technology;
- Strive for a universal level of professionalism and competence among its members and all professionals and practitioners in the multi-discipline of occupational and environmental safety, health and accident prevention.
Position : HSE INSTRUCTOR (PART TIME INSTRUCTOR)
Company : DOHA INDUSTRIAL SAFETY SERVICE) (APRIL 2009 – PRESENT)
: Doha, Qatar
- Teach and Certified Emergency First Response course
- Teach Facilities Management Course
- Teach Advance and Basic First AID
- Teach Fire warden and Basic Fire Fighting course
- Teach Working at High Rescue course
- Teach Confined Space Recue & H2H course
- Teach IOSH Managing Safety course
- Teach Environment Safety course
- Teach Lifeguard course
- Teach Scuba diving course
Position : PARAMEDIC/FIRE SAFETY & RESCUE INSTRUCTOR
Company : Chamber Fire Brigade (JUN 2001 - JAN 2005)
: Bacolod City
- Responsible for Training prevention and suppression of all destructive fires on: Building, houses and other structures;
- Responsible for the enforcement of the Fire Code of CVFB and other related laws;
- Oversees Chamber Volunteer Fire Brigade (CVFB) Ambulance Service activity within their Service Area
- Reviewed against the appropriate Service Delivery Plans that match resource to demand and are consistent with the CVFB service delivery framework.
- Required to take on appropriate supervisory roles during Special Events, Multiple Casualty Incidents (MCI) and other major incidents as required.
- Assist investigate all causes of fires and if necessary, file the proper complaint with the city or provincial prosecutor who has jurisdiction over the case;
- In the time of national emergency, all elements of the Chamber Fire Brigade shall upon direction of the CVFB Fire Chief, assist the AFP in meeting the national emergency; and
- Establish at least one (1) fire station with adequate personnel, firefighting facilities and equipment in every provincial capital, city and municipality subject to standard rules and regulations as maybe promulgated.
What kind of projects is Allan Milagrosa looking for?
Safety Manager/Safety Engineer /Health & Safety Officer