This professional is in active search of jobs
DOMINICAN COLLEGE (SAN JUAN PHIL)
BS NURSING (2001)
PHOENIX ONE KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS, INC
MFI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE INC.
QA-QC Document Controller / Inspector (FDT Testing)
WCT - Al Ali JV | Lusail City - CP07C-1B Package (Commercial Boulevard Road D3, Road A4, Internal Roads, Utilities and Underground Car Parks)
(July 2015 – Present)
- ACONEX Literate
- Uploading Documents (INR, Material Submittal, Method Statement, RMI, RMF, Reports, etc)
- Monitoring and gathering of all site engineers’ daily activity report & accomplishment (structural and infrastructure works) to be reported to planning department for the weekly progress meeting with the client.
- Abstracting parts of the master projects program, creating one-month look ahead program and creating all necessary reports required for better monitoring of the project status.
- Maintain the full flow / control of documents as per ISO standard.
- Maintain the log showing the percentage chart for NCR & CAR
- Preparing Daily, Monthly and Weekly Progress Report
- Receiving, dispatching and filing of all technical and non-technical documents in and out of the office.
- Conducting required tests during concreting works, earth works
- Updating all the LOGS (Concrete Cube test results, FDT, Material, MST, Pre-Q, INR)
- Issue non-conformance reports when the specification/procedural requirements are not met.
- Monitoring Backfilling, Bedding, Surrounds on site
- Submitting Final Layer INR for closing out
LENWON AIR SYSTEMS CORPORATION (SAMSUNG)
Lopez Tower Makati (Philippines)
Feb 2013 – May 2015
- Preparing Inspection Request
- Preparing letter for Client
- Preparing Progress Report
- Maintaining Monthly & Weekly Report
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing letters & report
- Storing soft and Hard Copy
Doha Exchange Qatar
Nov 2008 – April 2012
- Quote unit exchange rates, following daily international rate sheets or computer displays.
- Cash cheques and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts match, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Enter customers' transactions into computer in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance and inform the concerned to take action.
Document Controller / Secretary
February 2004 - April 2007
- Prepare Client’s Certificate & ID
- In charge of releasing the necessary certificates
- Entertain clients – keep them updated, handle problems, and make sure that they sign in the log book
- Prepare correspondence, memorandums and reports
- Receive incoming calls
- Distribute and file documents
- Monitor and encode incoming and outgoing documents
- Information Desk
- Respond to public inquiries
What kind of projects is GENELYN GIMONY looking for?
I look for the ability to grow with a company, a company that values collaboration, gives their employees to grow and acknowledge their worth