This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Looking for Fire Fighting Engineering Jobs (Site engineer or Project Engineer). Having more 4 years of worked experience in site execution, project handling & QA/QC of Fire Fighting System.
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Having more than 4 Years of proven worked experience in site execution, QC Work & project handling & management of Fire Fighting System.
- Extensive and thorough knowledge of Installation, Inspection, Testing & Commissioning, supervision and maintenance of the following Fire Fighting System:
- FM200 Clean Agent Gas Suppression System (Total Flooding System)
- FIRE FIGHTING PUMP ROOMS ( SINGLE SET & MULTI SET PUMP ROOMS)
- FIRE HYDRANT INTERNAL & EXTERNAL SYSTEM
- AUTOMATIC FIRE SPRINKLER & SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- WET RISER CUM DOWN CUMMER SYSTEM
- DRY RISER SYSTEM
- FIRE DETECTION & ALARM SYSTEM
- CONVENTIONAL/ NON-ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
- ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
- PUBLIC ADDRESSABLE & VOICE EVACUATION SYSTEM
- STAND PIPE & FIRE HOSE REEL SYSTEM
- FIRE SIGNAGES ( IN CASE OF FIRE, FIRE ORDER BOARD, ACTION BY SECUIRITY, FLOOR INDICATION, EXIT INDICATION etc.)
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER SYSTEM ( DRY CHEMICAL POWDER, CO2, FOAM, WET CHEMICAL etc.)
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL FIRE HOSE CABINET SYSTEM
- ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT (AMC) OF FIRE SYSTEM
- TROUBLESHOOTING OF FIRE FIGHTING & FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
- Depth knowledge in QA/QC (Quality Assurance & Quality Control) inspection department, Documents preparation & control for various inspection as per ITP (Inspection Test Plan) & Method Statement.
- Depth knowledge in CLIENTS BILLINGS & SUB-CONTRACTORS BILLINGS.
- Depth knowledge in BOQ (Bill of Quantities), BOM (Bill of Materials), PO’s (Project Work Orders), Work Schedule preparation,Materials Indents, ITP (Inspection Test Plan), Method Statements, WIR (Work Inspection Request ), RFMI (Request for Material Inspection), Inspection Log Preparation, As built redline drawings preparation, Project Handing Over Documents etc.
- Depth Knowledge in Design and Installation of Fire Protection Systems as per the guideline fire codes NFPA ( National fire protection association) standards.
- Depth knowledge in design & visualizations software such as Auto-CAD & Advanced MICRO SOFT OFFICE PROJECT ( MSP- SOFTWARE).
- Depth knowledge in Fire Protection Engineering, Project Management & Site Execution.