This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
My name is Mohammed Jameel Ahmed, I'm 25 years old energetic person looking for a job as Safety Officer in your esteemed organization.
I have a total of 6+years experience in this field, I'm certified with NEBOSH IGC, IOSH, NEBOSH HSW.
I have enclosed my CV with this email for your kind consideration.
Mohammed Jameel Ahmed
- NATIONAL EXAMNATION BOARD OF SAFTEY AND HEALTH (NEBOSH) IGC
- NATIONAL EXAMNATION BOARD OF SAFTEY AND HEALTH (NEBOSH) HSW
- INSTITUTION OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY (MANAGING SAFELY)
- Basic First aid & CPR+AED OPERATION certified from ARBRIT Safety &
Engineering Solution, Qatar.
- 1 YEAR DIPLOMA IN FIRE, CONSTRUCTION AND INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
- 6 Months DIPLOMA in ENVIRONMENTAL, INDIA.
- CERTIFICATION IN BASIC FIRE PRATICAL
- COMPLETED FIRST-AID TRAINING FROM ST.JOHN AMBULANCE
Position: HSE Officer Duration: Oct 2017 - present.
PROJECTS in QATAR:
- Al Khor Expressway (P60), C-2017-113
- AL KHOR LULU Junction and road improvement, Al Khor (EDS-1151)
- Support in the draft of risk assessments for proposed projects and advise management of environmental concerns.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings to communicate HSE information received from the management and lessons learned from incidents to the workforce.
- Conduct HSE training to employees and third-party personnel to ensure competency.
- Provide reports on relevant HSE activities to the Assistant HSE Manager Project managers.
- Monitor toolbox talks conducted at the work site and provide materials pertaining to HSE
for being discussed in the toolbox meeting.
- Carry out the investigation of accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Monitor selection use and care of PPE and other safety equipment used in the projects.
- Monitor emergency mock drills as an observer and advise the line supervisor for proper
exercise both in the residential area and work sites.
- Monitor STOP audits and analysis to evolve effective means to improve the observation
standards to extract optimum benefits out of STOP.
- Carry out routine inspection of various safety and lifesaving equipment, firefighting
equipment, Gas Monitors, Breathing Apparatus, etc.
- Carry out instructions in relation to other HSE activities as required by the Assistant HSE
- Monitoring site construction and heavy equipment erection safe activities.
- Review and issuing of safety permits.
- Handling Lockout and tag out permits system.
- Handling Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analysis.
- Scaffolding weekly inspection.
- Monitoring hot work Jobs like Welding and cutting.
- Identify Hazards and corrective actions.
- Handling fall protection and height work activities.
- Handling confined space entry activities and electrical and crane safety.
- Detection of poisons and inflammable gases by using a various gas monitor.
- Handling of various shutdown activities.
- Experience in operation of fire extinguishers like form, CO2, DCP and Handling of training
classes and mock drills.
- Monthly inspection of fire extinguishers, Tools, Tackles and Lifting tools.
- Implementation of HSE procedures and policy.
- Participating in the weekly and client Audits.
- Safety in Construction sites.
- Monitoring housekeeping activities.
- Participating in client safety meetings.