March 2020 – September 2020
Hospital Liaison Officer • RBMS • Hamad Medical Corporation- Hamad Patient contact center (Call center)
- Act as a bridge between HPCC, RBMS, OPD Management, Inpatient Management, and OPD System Re-engineering Project.
- Assist staff to understand patient specific hospital requirements through formal communication programs.
- Encourage HPCC staff to investigate and analyze complaints relating to their areas of responsibility and fin solutions.
- Monitor patient complaints /concerns expressed in the media, collaborate with departments affected to ensure investigation and timely response through the Media Department, provide quality complaint management to achieve efficiency and improvement in patient outcomes.
- Analyses information received from hospitals or other project team members, identifies department/service affected and make decisions about the level of action required, and referring the matter to relevant patients, if required.
- Make decisions about closure of an issue in collaboration with the project team, and to escalate an issue to higher level based on feedback provide by staff or patients.
- Act as a mediator between HPCC staff and Others, where needed to assist in satisfactory resolution of complaints, identify trends in patient satisfaction, initiate proposal to enhance quality of health care service delivery.
- Offer information and guidance to assigned hospital on any issues/problems relating to their concern about the role of HPCC. Provide information and assistant when the assigned hospital wishes to load a complaint against the HPCC.
September 2019 – October 2019
Coordinator • TASDEER • Qatar Development Bank
- Organized and implemented administrative systems and procedures performing necessary support duties.
- Drafted, translated, edit and prepared correspondence, reports and other material using word processing, spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Prepared and maintained unit’s records reviews complex documents, reports and notifies supervisor of unusual situations.
- Provided for smooth day-to-day flow of communications within the unit.
June 2014 – February 2019
Senior Clerk • Outpatient Department • Hamad Medical Corporation
- Coordinated processing and follow – up of requests for enhancement and changes in the Information system as necessary.
- Monitored clinics performance, slots utilization and solving the patient's problems.
- Worked as Downtime Coordinator for registration staff; trained them and supervised their work during the drill & actual downtime.
- Identified obstacles to develop a response to complaints, suggestions, operational requirements, etc. and take steps to overcome them.
- Assisted and participated in the implementation of ongoing department performance, to improve workflow.
- Prioritized patient needs in every decision, cooperate with concerned members, to ensure providing the best medical services to patients during their visits, collection of data, and relay information to the department.
- Collected and processed data and analyze the results.
- Using CIS (Clinical Information Systems) professionally and productively in the best way to serve the patients (Scheduling Appointment, Menu Explore, Restrict Data.
March 2013 - August 2013
Senior Clerk • Human Resource • Hamad Medical Corporation
- Handled and supervised the processing of employee benefits and entitlements.
- Managed routine queries of hospital staff and attempt resolution of the issue and refer complex issues to the HR Manager as required.
- Maintains the personnel file, in the defined order, with copies of all employee correspondence.
- Updates HRIS database(s) with information related to employee benefits and entitlement upon transaction.
Sep 2004 – February 2013
Secretary • Outpatient Department • Hamad Medical Corporation
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Handled Correspondence screen, answer and forward telephone calls to the appropriate member of staff, as well as other forms of correspondence.
- charged of a variety of important documents from staff records to budget sheets and ensured that each document they receive is properly processed and filed.
- charged with monitoring all office supplies availability in the department, as well as ordering replacement supplies as necessary. which involve taking inventory, keeping records of supplies purchased and purchasing new supplies.
- Respond to patients /Public a liaison between and handling patient complaints, redirecting patients to the appropriate department,
- Scheduled department meetings and taking minutes.
- Prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, reports, agendas and papers.