حول pankaj Singh:
A certified maintenance & Reliability Professional with over 15 years of experience in maintenance execution, management, asset management, Asset reliability and integrity program implementation
MARAFEQ QATAR – May 2019 till date
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
- Initiated the RCA of critical centrifugal compressor high speed repeated bearing failure upon every power failure and implemented the corrective action saving the costly failure and peak season downtime.
- Investigated the root cause of 3 times switchgear flashover in 2 years, at least 3 design issues and poor-quality components identified and corrected, leading to more reliable and safe operation.
- Initiated and regularized the 3 main predictive maintenance program- vibration, ultrasound, thermograph and identified and corrected the flaws in oil sampling and analysis resulting in reduction of 75% unplanned failures in 2 years for pumps and cooling tower gearboxes.
- Actively lead the efforts for improving the preventive / predictive maintenance compliance rate from 55% to 95% in 2 years, which resulted in reduction of critical equipment failures by 60% and direct failures cost saving.
- Worked actively with team to improve the work management and planning -scheduling and productivity improved by at least 15%.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Asset Reliability & Maintenance
- Review the maintenance plan and customize activities according to criticality and failure trends observed historically. Study the failure patterns and observe the parameters like MTBF.
- Develop the work instructions based on the FMEA or reliability centered practices for based on operation philosophy and failure pattern.
- Initiate the RCFA for major failures by involving maintenance, engineering, operations etc. by different techniques like FMEA, fishbone or others.
- Coordinate with maintenance for troubleshooting, testing, study, and analysis of equipment failures, coordinate the implementation of permanent corrective actions based on RCFA and review its effectiveness.
- Participate in the new project discussions with projects and engineering, and provide reliability specifications for new systems, testing procedures and implementation.
- Identify and locate the critical equipment based on operation philosophy, failure history as well as other parameters and design a close condition monitoring aimed at preventing the unplanned outages.
- Review and analyze the predictive maintenance data, study the trends, and develop necessary reports.
- Observe the variations in the PDM data and alert the maintenance team to initiate the proactive action or verify the same based on criticality of asset.
- Optimize the preventive and predictive maintenance plan, conduct NDT for high voltage switchgear and protection equipment.
- Trend the key performance parameters of critical assets along with their age and usage to develop an estimate of their planned replacement.
- Ensure the uninterrupted service by eliminating the bad actors, implementing RCAs, and training the floor staff the reliability concepts in a routine manner.
- Consider the life expectancy of the asset as well as the replaceable parts and work around the predicted reliability to have a timely replenishment.
Reporting & Analysis
- Calculate the reliability parameters on monthly basis like MTBF, Reliability, PM/PdM, failure rate etc. and submit the same to department director and apprise him regarding critical reliability risks in near and medium future.
- Evaluate the technical proposal of external contractors, vendors for electrical testing, modification, or upgrade works.
XERVON INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LLC. ABU DHABI -Feb 2016 to March 2019
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY ENGINEER
- Successfully delivered the asset health assessment project for 33/11 KV sub-station and motors on offshore location in ADNOC within the allotted duration of the project and prevented at least 20 failures.
- Lead the 3-year project for predictive maintenance & health assessment of subsea high voltage cables, motors and other equipment including oil sampling and analysis on the offshore platform and island for ADNOC Abu Dhabi.
- Completed an upgrade project for installation of new motor manager relays under low voltage switchgear in ADNOC refinery to improve the overall reliability as a scheduled discard task.
- Completed the upgrade of obsolete compressor control system for high-pressure compressor from Siemens to Schneider on ADNOC processing platform Abu Dhabi, managing the subcontractors and different stakeholders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reliability- Predictive Maintenance
- Lead and supervised preventive / predictive maintenance projects, expert in applying the effective & applicable
techniques for cables, motors, alternators, transformer, and rotating devices.
- Condition monitoring & testing expertise in vibration monitoring, ultrasound, thermograph, oil analysis, partial discharge testing, tan-delta, MCSA, PDCA for motors, pumps, transformers, cables & switchgears.
- Develop report based on compilation of previous trends and data to categorize the potential severity of the defects and suggest the corrective actions required.
- Participate in the analysis of defects and failure as required by the client for different machines and submit the detailed study.
- Planning and budgeting for the resources, manpower, subcontractor, and suppliers for different phases of the
- Track & update the internal asset strategy and objectives in line with asset policy & overall organizational strategy.
project and maintain the cash flow accordingly.
- Consult the customer for reliability by conducting RCFA, FMEA and generated RPN (risk priority number) as required by client and submits the report and realized up to 30% increase in MTBF.
Documentation and Reporting
- Prepare and submit the various test reports, conclusions and recommendation as required by the client and project.
- Develop various project documents like project plan, schedule, procedures, and other documents to be submitted to client and for internal project management.
- Generate the daily-weekly progress reports, cost and revenue related reports, project related quality documentation etc.
- Provided 70 hours training and onboarding induction to new staff about project requirement and technical support.
- Generated the business by Conducting technical presentations & seminar to different clients about usage & importance of predictive maintenance & reliability tools and showcase our services.
- Fulfill the customer expectation by responding the technical queries and providing the services in agreed time frame.
DUBAI ELECTRICITY & WATER AUTHORITY, DUBAI - May 2013 – Feb 2016
ASSITANT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – CONDITION MONITORING
- Received appreciation letters two times for contributing to improve process, documentation and detecting highest number of potential failures.
- Achieved zero unplanned outage for 2015 summer season as well as 20 % increase in detection of high potential failures by right predictive maintenance technique.
- Initiated and achieved detection of internal discharges by using TEV (Transient Earth Voltage) techniques in switchgear.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Predictive /Preventive Maintenance & Reliability Analysis
- Responsible for implementing various condition assessment techniques, like Vibration, partial discharge test, thermograph, TEV & tan delta, insulation testing techniques on substation equipment like switchgear, transformer and capacitor banks.
- Involved in RCM analysis team and conduct FMEA for critical equipment like switchgear, transformer etc.
- Achieved the 70% reduction in LVDB flash overs by Initiating special condition monitoring program during the summer season 2014-15.
- Initiated the condition monitoring of 132/11 KV power transformer by Conducting a feasibility study to comply with the safety regulations.
- Study the failure rate of equipment to identify the bad actors, conduct RCFA using tools like FMEA, RCM and Fishbone etc. and generate the reports and recommendations.
Failure Study & Bad Actor Elimination
- Calculate and track the reliability KPIs, MTBF, SAIFI, CML, CAIDI etc. & devise a condition monitoring strategy to sustain the target reliability.
Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare monthly performance report of the section. Calculate the cost saving based on potential failures detected based on net present value justifying ROI.
Scheduling & Control
- Monitor and evaluate the condition monitoring program adjust the frequency as required based on health indices.
- Coordinate with other departments like site maintenance, workshop and inventory, data center, IMS and projects.
Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical & Electronics in 2008
Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional - CRE
Certified Reliability Engineer - CRE
Certified Vibration Analyst - CAT-II
المحترفون الذين يتنافسون مع pankaj
محترفون من نفس قطاع الهندسة\ الهندسة المعمارية مثل pankaj Singh
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم pankaj
وظائف بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
COMSIP Qatar, دولة قطر
Ensure proper implementation of all pre-commissioning / commissioning disciplines requirement according to the contract · Review the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures and repor ...
Teachanywhere Doha, دولة قطر دوام كامل
Job Summary · Commitment to contributing to the development of this fantastic new school as well as previous EAL experience is desirable. All candidates must have a Bachelor degree from an accredited ...
Brunel Doha, دولة قطر
About this role: · EPCIC PRE-COMMISSIONING /COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE · Ensure proper implementation of all pre-commissioning / commissioning disciplines requirement according to the CONTRACT; · ...