This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a Mechanical Engineer with Masters in Business Administration (MBA) having 16 years of professional experience.
I have 14 years combined experience, through multiple roles & responsibilities, in international & local procurement in Qatar, from end to end, related to –
►EPIC Project Procurement in Oil & Gas and Construction industry,
►Maintenance & Plant Shutdown Procurement in Oil & Gas industry &
►Trading in Industrial equipment & machinery.
Currently, I am the Procurement Manager in my Company and I am seeking a challenging & rewarding position with career development opportunities in the area of Procurement, Supply Chain Management & Contracts Management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PMP no. 1730477, from July 2014 to July 2017.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (BE).
- Manage a team of seven, comprising of two Senior Procurement Officers, three Procurement Officers, one Expeditor and one Procurement Assistant cum Document Controller.
- Experienced in local & international procurement of Services (vide range of subcontracts like Marine Sheet Piling Works, Marine Dewatering Works, Structural Works, HVAC, ELV Systems, special contracts with OEM’s like Honeywell, Yokogawa, ABB, Schneider, Bentley Nevada etc.), Project deliverables (Long Lead Items like Manual & Motor Operated NAB Valves, Fire Water Pumps, Foam Packages, Sheet Piles, SIL3 F&G Systems, Switchboard Panels, Cement Lined Pipes, Tower Monitors and many more) Material, Consumables, Vehicles and Plant & Machinery applicable to Oil & Gas as well as Construction industry with wide range of application such as Mechanical (Oil & Gas), Structural, Civil, MEP, Instrumentation, Blasting & Painting, Scaffolding & Thermal Insulation.
- Implemented procurement strategies, policies and procedures in order to control cost, quality, schedule & risk and ensure proper documentation.
- Responsible for monitoring, controlling & reporting procurement activities according to Project objectives.
- Discover profitable Suppliers and initiate business & organisation partnerships.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Lead negotiations and manage implementation & final resolution of high value Orders.
- Examine & test existing Contracts.
- Collaborate with key persons in order to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the project & Company.
- Communicating with Management regularly in order to ensure efficient supply of goods & services for various projects.
- Staffing of Procurement Department.
- Currently working with an ERP Vendor in developing & implementing a customized ERP system for the Company.