This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am focused team leader, with more than 08 years of professional experience in civil construction and Telecommunication field. I am skilled at designing and implementing safety programs, training personnel, accident investigation and Loss Control Programs. Have ability to promote the professional development of Safety and Health within the work environment and exemplify a positive and proactive attitude towards maintaining risk free working conditions
- UNIVERSITYOF PUNJAB, LAHORE-PAKISTAN Bachelor of commerce, 2010 Punjab College of Information Technology, Rawalpindi Board
- F.sc pre-engineering, 2005
- BSC Diploma In-Progress
- NEBOSH International General Certificate IOSH-Managing safely
- Train the Trainer
- Two Year Diploma in Health Safety & Environment Basic First Aid Training from MS Enertech, Qatar Basic Fire Warden from MS Enertech, Qatar
- H2S training from Venture gulf training center,
- Permit to Work Training
June 01,2021 Sr. HSE OFFICER
Organization: CHINA RAILWAY 18 BEAUEU GROUP
Project: Porto Arabia Yacht Club
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
Aug 01, 2020 Sr. HSE OFFICER
June 01, 2021
Client: Ooredoo / QAF
Project: 5G Installation/ GSM swap / Fiber Optic Installation
Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing advice and guidance on heath safety standard.
• Promoting a positive health & safety culture
• Advising the management for accident prevention.
• Developing and implementation health & safety policy
• Overseeing the development of adequate risk assessment.
• Identifying the health and safety training needs.
• Monitoring health & safety performance in organization.
• Overseeing accident-reporting & investigation.
• Ensuring all equipment is in good condition and valid TPC.
• Prepare all HSE documents required by the client.
• Attend meeting set by the client.
April 01, 2019
July 27, 2020 Sr. HSE OFFICE
Organization Bin Omran Trading & Telecommunication
Project: 5G Installation/ GSM swap
Roles and Responsibilities
▪ Implementing and monitoring the company HSE system/Plan.
▪ Ensuring Task Risk Assessment/ Job Hazard Analysis is done in advance of commencement of activities
▪ All preventive/control measures are in place.
▪ Ensure all contractual / company and local authority requirements for Quality, Health Safety & Environment (HSE) are complied with.
▪ Ensure all safety precautions are completed and checked prior to a work activity commencing
▪ Ensure all permits are available for works on site and all safety precautions are taken.
▪ Ensuring Personal Protective Equipment is always available with adequate stocks maintained
▪ Ensuring all personnel are wearing personal protective equipment as per regulations
▪ Training of work force on safety practices.
▪ Monitoring site work and equipment, identifying Hazards and advising project manager to corrective actions required.
▪ Monitoring safety complaints and following up with site team for close out.
Feb 10, 2016 HSE OFFICER
Organization Doğuş İnşaat Ve Ticaret A.Ş
Client: ASHGHAL (Public Works Authority)
PMC: Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR)
SC: Egis International
Project: Construction &Update of AL-Rayan Road, Contract 2, QATAR
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Implementation of Health & Safety Management System, track and review HSE Monthly performance analyze trends and identity area for improvement by addressing preventive/corrective action.
• Assisting the site management to identify and assess the Risk and its control measures.
• Investigation of accident, incident, near miss and advice on preventive/corrective measures to avoid recurrences.
• Identify unsafe condition, acts and behavior. Implement, monitor and improve safety awareness among the workforce.
• Carries out daily site safety inspection to ensure adherence to safe working practices, conditions, operations and ensure that personal protective equipment are provided and properly worn.
• To ensure that all instructions and notices are produced and prominently displayed in the necessary languages, as appropriate
• Records all observations and comments, and reports then on a Daily, weekly and monthly basis to the
HSE Department head who, in his turn, reports them accordingly to the Branch Management.
• Coordinate and provide HSE Induction Training, Toolbox talk and special task Training to internal and sub-contractors staff and workers
• Report any accident/Incident, near misses immediately to HSE Manager.
• To ensure that all the employees at site had registered Safety induction course
• Ensuring that all the permit conditions are fully completed at different work locations,
• Giving safety training to company workers on firefighting, Arrangement of visual and audio presentation to company staff on safety and firefighting.
• Ensure the site arrangement, monitor and improvement based on the legislative, regulatory, client requirements.
• Joint coordination of Emergency Evacuation, Fire and Hazardous materials response
Drill and accountability
• Inspect and check that workers welfare facilities are available, adequate and meet the HSE Requirement.
April 29, 2012 HSE OFFICER Dec1, 2015
Project: CONSTRUCTION OF OIL TERMINALS,
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conducting training sessions especially for new comers (Induction training) on health and safety practices and company policies and welfare facilities.
• Coordinating emergency procedures, firefighting and first aid crews and conduction of fire drills.
• Frequent communication with management to report on the status of the occupational health and safety program.
• Checked Work Permits and environmental health and safety check lists.
• Monthly color code implementation.
• Emergency evacuation planning.
• Daily routine of site inspection, collection of observation.