حول SURESH KUMAR:
HR Manager with Overall, 27 years of experience in variety of international projects in Qatar, KSA & India with reputed clients such as NODCO, NGL, ORYX GTL, SHELL, DOLPHIN, RAS GAS, QATAR GAS, HADEED, SAFCO, SADAF, SASCO, AL RAZI & SFCCL in Project Management, Key Personnel in administration department to feed/monitor the project resources, compensation and benefits and employees relations, maintain accounts, Liaison with project team, clients & local authorities, building relationships and engaging employees proactively. Possess a natural affinity for change, engaging management style, strategic planning and critical thinking, develops executable strategies that motivates teams individually and exceeds objectives to employ outstanding customer service. Proven track record of crafting effective training and developments.
- Direct human resources programs to ensure the organizations current and the future HR requirements are met. These programs include: Recruitment and Staffing, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Evaluation, HR. administration, HR Information systems, HR. procedure development and implementation, Employee’s communication, Employee’s satisfaction survey, Salary reviews, Employee rewards and Recognition Employee career development, Succession planning, Employee relations and Retention.
- Liaison with department managers to develop and implement HR. strategies that are appropriate to operational needs and consistent with the organizations overall HR. strategy.
- Evaluate the organizations resource planning needs in order to recommend changes to the HR. strategy. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team HR. professional to ensure the HR. strategy is implemented effectively, with in the budget and complies with all Qatari regulations/employment standards.
- Responsible for administration department such as Resource Management-Manpower, Welfare of Employees, Camps, Transportation, Public relation, Security & Catering.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Review and monitor of subcontract agreements on their scope of work in compliance with local requirements.
- Responsible for accounts Department, Cash flow management & documentation.
- Responsible to implement client security system in liaison with Client’s security department.
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Assisting on implementation of contract terms and provision of Prime contract, Subcontract and purchase orders.
- Managing project Office space, Office equipment and furniture requirements.
- Nexus between the workforce and project management, solving workforce problems, monitoring their welfare activities.
- Monitoring of employees leave schedule, deployment /transfer to other project in liaison with Planning, Construction department.
- Establish Project disciplinary action plan & Incentive program and implement with the coordination of Project Management.
- Organize cultural events (Ex: Onam) and Sports events with project employees, Establish Camp facility in compliance with Local law & client requirement. Participate periodical camp inspection with clients and local authorities.
- Conducting weekly meeting with concerned departments like Finance, Personnel, Security and Badging, in order to have a proper monitoring of function of each department.
Establish monthly report and full documentation
MASTER OF COMMERCE- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, COST ACCOUNTING, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT(UNIVERSITY OF KERALA)
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT ( INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE. BERLIN)
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION.
Familiar in operation with Microsoft Office products like MS Word, MS Excel etc. Thorough Operating knowledge in Tally 9.5 a Financial Accounting Software. Operating Knowledge in SAP ERP System.
محترفون من نفس قطاع الموارد البشرية مثل SURESH KUMAR
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم SURESH
وظائف بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
Accor Doha, دولة قطر OTHER
Company Description · #BeLimitless · We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and lear ...
QS Quest Ltd Doha, دولة قطر
Excellent communication and listening skills · The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply · Good sales and negotiation skills · An interest in financial products and markets · Good ...
The St. Regis الدوحة, دولة قطر
إدارة وتنفيذ جميع الاتفاقيات الخاصة بالتأجير. · تحصيل الإيجار بشكل شهري من جميع المستأجرين. · جدولة أعمال إصلاحات وصيانة العقار. · إنشاء الإعلانات حتى يجذب المستأجرين للعقار الذي يعمل به.