This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
A hardworking, pro-active Purchasing & Logistics officer with an upbeat and positive attitude, who is seriously looking and ready to join for an opportunity to make a big difference in a business that, is moving forward. Possessing a record of accomplishment of achievements and a proven ability to manage the vendor / supplier base to reduce lead-time and cost wherever possible. Results driven and able to use initiative to develop effective solutions to supply chain problems, whilst having an active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done efficiently. Looking for a suitable position with an exciting and ambitious company that offers genuine place for progression & challenging and enriching role in the field of procurement/Logistics/Supply chain Operations and strengthen the overall organisational performance that drives towards profits.
MBA- International Business Management
Bachelor Degree in Commerce -
PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS OFFICERMODOLUCEDohaQatar
- Sourcing various types of materials across Europe, Asia, & Turkey
- Negotiating Evaluate suppliers based on price, Quality and lead time and Compare offers from suppliers and Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Awarding purchase order to local/international suppliers. In accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Managing following up overseas orders (shipments by Air, By Sea) and make sure that consignments will be received within agreed lead time
- Review fright charges by Air courier, Cargo and sea shipments
- Receiving Purchase Requisition Form & get correct technical specification from the end user before floating enquiries
- Ensure material availability for end user on time by regularly follow up with suppliers until material received at site and process PO on time
- Receiving Invoices, Delivery notes from supplier, matching with corresponding LPOs, noted any discrepancy, Requesting for revised Invoices
- Prepare Order Confirmation for urgent requirement materials
- Prepare Request for Payment (Cash, PDC,) as per supplier payment term
- Monitor and expedite on outstanding purchase orders
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals and Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordination with the clearing agent for the clearance of consignments from customs on time
- Responsible for all duties related to customs including necessary approval required from government local customs
- Review, evaluate and get approval on specifications of products from technical department
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options and Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contract
- Manage inventory as well, transportation, and other logistics processes and Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways and Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low