This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Summary Job Responsibilities.
- I have 14 Years’ Experience as an Instrument and Control with 8 Years in GCC Country.
- Experienced In Field Plant Commissioning Troubleshooting, Fault Finding and Loop Checking of Instrumentation.
- Experience in Oil and Gas Plant in Shutdown Jobs .
- Perform Corrective Jobs / Preventive Jobs Ontime with Safely.
- Ensure that all activities and works in the area of responsibility are done in full compliance with the HSE.
- Actively contribute to safety walks, reporting of accidents and investigation of accidents.
- Ensure that the works are being done in accordance with the Quality requirements of the Project.
- Verify and close punch items in area of responsibility.
- Inspect Spares Parts and Special Tools.
- Identify, report and follow up risks within own area of responsibility.
- Record and Maintain Job History by using SAP/ERP .
- Installation and Commission Instruments by Using Drawing P&ID, Loop Drawings, Logic Drawing and Vendor Procedures.
- Check my Resume of Complete Details.
B-Tech Hons in Electronics (2011)
D A E (Diploma of Associates Engineer ) Electronics 2007
Instrument and Control Engineer RO Expansion Project Acciona 2020-Present
Instrument Technician At Qafco 2013-2020
Instrument Technician At FFBL 2007-2013