حول ZAHER TOUZRI:
An engineer with demonstrated experience and solid background in management, construction and landscape.
Landscape Construction Manager
From April 2021 till now
Project: (ALBIDAA PARK, BRING ROAD, QATAR PETROLEUM MESAIEED)
- Running and managing hard and soft landscaping projects working to plans and timescales
- Planning and organizing materials for projects
- Managing and planning the staff on site and working well within the team
- Ensuring a high-level of customer satisfaction through great customer service and communication
- Ensuring the delivery of the work to the highest standard whilst working in a safe and practical manner
- Helping in maintain a high level of health and safety
- Management of landscape and irrigation maintenance operations.
ALOFOQ FOR TRADING AND CONTRACTING
From October 2018 till April 2021 Doha-Qatar
Project: (Building construction: villas compound)
- Analyze, plan, and design a well-planned and well-built environment for landscape project for villas and residential buildings.
- Managing parts of landscape works including civil, planting, irrigation, and drainage…
- Overseeing landscaping works
- Undertaking surveys
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets, and timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, and other professional staff
- Coordination with Project Manager for resolution of project control issues on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Performance of all other duties that may be requested by the Project Manager.
From July 2014 till September 2018
Project: Highway construction
- Design of facilities and landscape plans as per client requirement
- Supervision of approved works
- Stakeholders’ management and monitoring
- In case of discrepancy or errors in the landscape drawings, should reach out to the draftsman, discuss the problems thoroughly and find a good solution for it
- Managing all the landscape works and achieve the desired result as per the specifications of the contract.
- Coordinating with the client's, engineer-in-charge, reporting the progress -on-site as in the format desired by the Client/Consultant.
- Managing all team members on site, including surveyors/labors etc.
- Controlling and managing all the resources/material required to complete the work.
- Daily reporting of the progress on site to Executive Manager.
- Supervising the project at all stages and working out solution for problems/difficulties to achieve efficient progress.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering accredited by Tunisia Polytechnic institute
- Extensive knowledge of construction building techniques, including (but not limited to): hardscapes, grading, drainage, and planting
- Expert in project management including developing and management of plans, budgets, scopes
- Ability to read and interpret engineering, structural, grading, drainage, landscape, and general construction drawings
- General knowledge of QATAR codes QCS and permitting processes and requirements
- Knowledge of safety standards and regulations
- Strong communication skills, particularly with internal team members
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems
محترفون من نفس قطاع الهندسة\ الهندسة المعمارية مثل ZAHER TOUZRI
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم ZAHER
وظائف بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
NES FIRCROFT Doha, دولة قطر دوام كامل
Responsible for planning, monitoring, reviewing, and reporting the schedule performance of NFS Onshore Early Site Works (ESW). This includes preparing the ESW progress measurement system, monitoring, ...
Carnegie Mellon University Doha, دولة قطر
1- Providing lectures (in person, electronically, remotely) according to the training schedule or as assigned by the direct superior, using the available educational and training methods, while workin ...
Worley Doha, دولة قطر
Primary Responsibilities · Perform all aspects of planning/scheduling · Monitor job progress according to schedules · Coordinate with material expediters concerning critical items of supply · Particip ...