Solution Architect/Sr. Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
حول Mohammed Dawoud:
Senior techno-functional Consultant in Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM and Oracle EBS solutions with a demonstrated history of working in the software engineering and services industry. Skilled in Oracle Cloud HCM (Global HR, Global Payroll, Absence Management, ESS, OTBI, and Oracle Taleo), Oracle Database, Stored Procedures, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Forms and Reports, with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (Faculty of Computers and Information systems), and Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports 11g.
Oct.2018: Present Al Faisal Holding Group
4 years, 0 months Position: Solution Architect / Techno-Functional Consultant
Application:Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM Application
- Capture business requirements and find the best solution to configure the below-mentioned HCM modules to match the requirements and solution design.
- Global HR
- Global Payroll
- Absence Management
- Employee Self-Service
- Implement Oracle HCM application for the new companies registered in the enterprise group.
- Apply policies and security rules, create the various roles, and control user AOR
- Build BI reports, analysis, Infolets and Dashboards as per business need.
- Perform data migration from the old system to the HCM application.
- Develop and maintain data workflows, alerts, approval rules, and security profiles.
- Fix system issues that may occurred during the run time.
- Provide function and technical support for the corporate HR Department.
- Apply the upgrades and keep the system up to date with the new features offered by Oracle.
- Provide training sessions for the business users.
- Prepare documentation and user manual for the new features if required.
- Design HSDL templates for bulk uploads.
Apr.2014: Oct.2018 Ali Bin Ali Technology Solutions (ABATS)
4 years, 7 months Position: Sr.Oracle Technical Consultant
- HR Application Techno-Functional Consultant for Ministry of Public Health.
- Develop and Modify system forms and reports using [Oracle Forms Builder 10g, 11g - Oracle Report Builder 10g, 11g] as per the business need.
- Maintain the integration with GL.
- Analyze and Develop solutions to match the new changes in Qatari HR-Law and Hamad Medical Corporation policy.
- Resolve complex performance issues.
- Manage and control user privileges and preserve confidentiality of information.
- Providing Functional and Technical support to HR Department:
(Payroll, Employees Affairs, Recruitment, Manpower Planning, Learning and Development, Management Functionality, and Institutional section)
May.2012: Aug.2013 IT-Fusion S/W House Co. (Middle East program Development Company)
1 year, 4 months Position: Oracle Developer
Project: Ebn-Sina Medical Insurance System:
- Develop system Forms and Reports using Oracle Forms Builder 11g and Oracle Report Builder 11g.
- Develop solutions for the system to meet different client requirements.
- Responsible for support two clients, one of them located in Egypt and Sudan.
- Perform installation, configuration of Oracle database server, manage database backup and configuration of Fusion Middleware 11g.
- Perform data migration to the system.
- Resolve complex performance issues.
- Perform many business journeys to Sudan to deploy the system for many clients there, as well as perform the deployment for many clients in Egypt.
Project: ACIS (ERP Management System)
- Develop forms and reports in HR Modules using Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g.
- Perform Database design and data modeling for HR Modules.
- Create Database schemas, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Materialized View.
- System implementation and deployment.
- Using LAF technique (Java jar files) to enhance modules GUI and make system more users friendly.
Jun.2009: Oct.2009 Database Egypt Co.
5 months Position: Oracle Developer
- Develop system modules (Oracle Forms and Reports) using Developer Suite 10g.
- Creating schema objects and implementing rules for data integrity.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Faculty of Computers and Information Systems, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Graduation Project: Fuzzy Intelligent Negotiation Agent in E-Commerce.
Project Grade: Excellent.
محترفون من نفس قطاع التكنولوجيا والإنترنت مثل Mohammed Dawoud
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Mohammed
وظائف بالقرب من Doha, بَلَدِيَّة اَلدَّوْحَة
Ecojob Doha Qatar Doha, دولة قطر
Responsiblity; · Determining customer requirements and proposing catering options. · Negotiating prices and preparing meticulous catering order forms. · Planning menus and overseeing venue, equipment, ...
RIXOS RIXOS DOHA QETAIFAN ISLAND Doha, دولة قطر
Rixos Qetaifan Island North · Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a w ...
IHG CN Doha, دولة قطر
To greet and create an environment where the guests will be welcomed in an appropriate manner and provide orientation to the guests related to suites and cabins and direct them to their rooms by provi ...